Welcome! :))

Finally, high school is over after 3 years! and now before going to Otago University, I have decided to take a one year break and go to Finland ( and other European countries). I would like to share my experience with you =)

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Double-Whammy or Triple

Oh my life! Internet has been down at my house, but I just realised there is some free wifi on my network.. very useful! reminds me of Nick used to use free wifi at his house. LOL.


Anyways, on Friday I went nightclubbing with Oona, cause shes 20 she could get into almost any clubs, but for me I am 19 and.. mmmm not so many =D
So went to the club called "Butterfly", nice club, almost reminds me of Kayodes, but just bunch of Finnish people, I mean the size. Half of the song, I didn't know but it was good!
I think I remembered that there was a  fat guy dancing on us cause he didn't get lucky enough with the girls. hahah. good times. (Y)
Got home at like 3.40AM ish.. Whata night.
Oh, I drank some can of soda called.. I don't remember. it was grapefruit flavor, 7,5%. reminded me of Diesels cause the taste was sooooo bad at the start, but nicest thing in the world after 2 or 3  cans haha.



Saturday!
Biggest sleep.. and hot shower. just the best!
woke up at 4pm! and I had to get ready for another party.. well 2 parties! actually one is event and another is a  Birthday party of Janica's best friend Liinea :))
So I got to the event or the "Asian Party" the que was HUGE!!!!!! So really too bad I could not get it in. Would of been really cool and I would of met lots and lots of people since there were 500 people going there! geez.. Had stand in the cold for ages. it was -10C!
Anyways, I caught the bus 67 to go to Liinea's birthday party, I had to ask the bus driver to let me off at the last bus stop. Nice Black Man (Y)
The birthday was very cool! maybe there were around 20 people, guys and girls, Finnish people!
Finnish people.. they are SUPER SOCIAL when they are intoxicated, they just come talk to you like you know the person already. maybe more social than Kiwis. So, I made heaps of friends there, actually almost everyone, they just came and chat. What nice Finns (Y) even the girls have the balls to chat! hahaha. Very impressed!
I got drunk again this night, I drank "last pineapple" 15%.. mhmm drank so fast because it was way too sweet. 


got home at 2Am.. straight to bed!
and luckily I don't have any bad headaches, just my stomach is rumbling cause I am hungry..

Now today I am going to a ex-worker's girl's birthday party! she's turning 1 year old! cute, but this time I should not drink at all.. cause I have work tomorrow. hahaha. just eat lots and lots of food! wooh!

This weekend has been super busy.. You gottah live the weekends aye? ;))


Sam.



0 comments:

Post a Comment