Welcome! :))

Finally, high school is over after 3 years! and now before going to Otago University, I have decided to take a one year break and go to Finland ( and other European countries). I would like to share my experience with you =)

Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Finnish way of "Prom"

Moi, Last night or actually two nights ago I attended my best friend's "prom" or she call it a "Dances of the Old" The school's name is Ressu,
and all I can say is just WOW! 
So much different than New Zealand way of prom..
Here in Finland, its so much organized and girls dresses like an actual princesses. Long and big! very nice, it's very hard to keep your eyes focused on one person because they are all pretty in their way =D



This video shows how traditional the "prom" in Finland. Students learn to perform and get taught by their dance teacher. very cool! Sorry about the video quality, I shrank the size to small so it uploads faster as I am veeery tired tonight. ;D


This video is more like having fun with the recent music :D
Very entertaining! I really wish New Zealand should have looked like this! so much better, so much fun :)).





Lastly, picture of I and Janica. Pew Pew. That dress was smoking hot ;))
There's no word to describe, she just looks amazingly beautiful (Y)
We definitely need to breed some Finnish people in New Zealand! will make all the guys go "Wooh" 

=)


Over and Out!


Sam.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look happy : D

Post a Comment