Welcome! :))

Finally, high school is over after 3 years! and now before going to Otago University, I have decided to take a one year break and go to Finland ( and other European countries). I would like to share my experience with you =)

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Back on business people =]

Hello, or actually I am a such typical Finnish person I can now casually say moi!

My blog has been dead for a month now, wow I must of been either so busy or I was too distracted,** wink wink nudge nudge** =D
but I have resurrected and I am back on business!

Well.. I have been pretty busy I guess last month in March.. Just working, and just saw my friends, well a particular friend actually ;)
since then I have been pretty occupied and I was too lazy to blog anything, blah thanks Oona =]
(Hope you are having a blast in New Zealand, make Finnish babies, we need more in NZ - Just don't let them become on of the Rosalie ;D)


 So I know maybe you are disgusted that I have uploaded.. TAKEN a picture of a toilet, BUT It amazes me that it had a tiny little screen on top for advertising the trailers for movies haha, I don't know if you can see it but it was Ringo. I must say I was staying there for whole 3 mins even though I finished doing my business, luckily no one was around to see me taking a picture, but look!! its a friggen screen on top! How fancy?!
This was at Tennisplatsi near train station, pretty small one. I saw.. I Am Number Four. It was great, hot girls, good action and comfy chair. =D


Read the next one too. :D
Moikka.

0 comments:

Post a Comment