Welcome! :))

Finally, high school is over after 3 years! and now before going to Otago University, I have decided to take a one year break and go to Finland ( and other European countries). I would like to share my experience with you =)

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter!

Hi!
this is super delayed but Happy Easter to everyone!
Good Friday, I didn't have work so I went to my sister friend's place to celebrate it! (Judy's Family)

Gottah say I love when I spilled pepper all over my food after one can of longkelo.. sooo bad! and I still ate the food although it was all covered with pepper! great spice.. never again  :D

Well everyone was having a great time I guess. well except for the men we don't usually talk so Judy's Husband decides to play "RockBand 3" Hahahaha it was the best ever!
They even ask me to do the singing party.. luckily they did not find the microphone.. so glad. It would be waaaay too awful!



<--- See all of them have those concentrated eyes! It really gets to you.. and i was playing the drums and the guitar! it sure was great.. i was really good with the guitar.. but the drums. not so much.
I can't multi task, i can't move my foot and hit 2 things at once. No never :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment