Welcome! :))

Finally, high school is over after 3 years! and now before going to Otago University, I have decided to take a one year break and go to Finland ( and other European countries). I would like to share my experience with you =)

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Reminiscing my weekend and the present.

hei!
so another post, I have to break it up in two parts because it might become so massive you might get bored of reading it..

So let's get back to from Thursday until today (Tuesday)

Thursday
I was up until suuuuuuper late,, around 5AM, because someone wanted to stay up and I also stayed up too xD
watching the lord of the ring.. mhmmm taking me back in the days when it first releases.. anyways, I had 2 hours of sleep and again back on cleaning and telling Oona to hurry up because she's soooo slow on packing. (I have told her to pack the day before, she insist.. blah)
It's very sad to see a friend leave when you just became such a good mate, more closer you get, more suffering you will get after the person leaves. but when you know you will see them in the future you start to get happy again, so it's good to have think like that :))

Anyways, after her departure, taking more of her DVD collections, I must have over 40 DVD's.. LOL.
=DD Thanks!
Nothing so special after that, I don't recall doing anything.
OH I was reading Slum Dog Millionaire, book is always seems better than the movie..

I also went to Stockman this day with my sister since it was Hallut Päivät (Crazy Day) but trust me still so expensive, clearly this department store is for Swedish people. hahaha 
Yellow bags and Yellow balloons everywhere!

Friday
I was working since 9AM until 6PM.. how tiring. Making sushi, Mix the rice, Make Nigiri Zushi rice, waitering, doing the kassa and "trying" to talk Finnish is very hard job. and this is everyday =D.
Anyways, nothing special I think happened on Friday... Nah nothing. Went bed early.

Saturday
I slept in today! woooray! so amazing to start at 2pm! and I finished at 7pm today since it was rather quiet at the restaurant, I was again making sushi :))
I was supposed to go to Kate's Birthday party, but I remembered that I don't have any texts.. no credit.. mhmmm I would of gone to the party however, I was rather sick and someone didn't tell me the address or where to meet up and go to her party *wink wink nudge nudge*.
But that's okay I was rather happy with my Italian Pizza and come cider which helped me sleep happily through the night :D.


Sunday
No work today.. seems like Sunday is my lazy today!
but Liina asked to go hang out (Whata Surprise, she never asks. EVER).
Anyways, I was at there 3.30pm and she came like one hour late so I did myself some shopping to kill some time and I did buy 2 things, and I never buy things in Finland since its so expensive even with sales. or maybe I am way too blind haha.



Why do I look super ridiculous in that picture? I don't know but I am sick of taking picture of myself Lol. :O
anyways just to show what I bought. since I didn't take the picture before I worn it.
That shirt was €19.95! That was 50% off at Esprit, my favourite clothing shop but rather expensive, so when the sale hits I buy it.
Its spring so I had to buy something Springy.. :p

Oh I bought that Sunglasses today at Prisma, Do i look too gangsta now?
I also bought this sweatshirt but that's for next time too lazy to go upstairs and take a picture..


Anyways, Liina came and I had this.. uhm.. Hungarian food? I don't remember I was just eating Chicken with Mozzarella cheese on it with chips and veges.. mhmmm so good.

Monday
Normal Monday.


Tuesday
Normal day until 2.30pm.
Today my library books are due so I went to Iso Omena which means Big Apple, it's a small mall in Espoo where I live close by! It has normal shops, reminds me off.. the palms actually hahaha there's a big supermarket called Prisma.. and I forgot the other one right infront of Prisma.. Can someone remind me?
Anyways Prisma, basically has EVERYTHING. More like K-mart and Pak'n Save combined. Or Whare House with food sections =]]
I bought those sunglasses,lotions and hair product, oh and coke. *gulp*
It was also a super sunny day, just a little wind. I definitely needed sunglasses for today.


When I got back, I decided to bike around my suburb, so I took my sister's bike and went around. Btw I am biking next month to work, so thats six times a week, twice a day. mmmm but it saves me  €90 per month!!!!!!!! thats so much...

 That's so beautiful huh? Why Finland is sucha beautiful country?
I bet in summer it would be more beautiful! this was just a track I was biking on and it was very nice :)) It's long time since I biked so it felt weird a bit.. I saw couple of people jogging already, maybe I start to jog as well, I am being slack all these times, no wonder I feel lazy and get tired easily..


Present
Now, I am having my toast with chocolate jam on top.. and with my tea.. omg it's so gooooood! who doesn't like chocolate on their toast? reminds me of New Zealand nutella.. gah so good!
Whoever wants this, come to mine and I give you!
I PROMISE ;D



P.S
I am so friggen tired writing this blog already.. Took me one hour to do it.
You guys better love it or else i'll stop again haha.
I should go to bed, I am start early tomorrow again =D
Moikka.

2 comments:

Elisa said...

aww love your blog :D and ive never been at iso omena but i would say that the other supermarket could be citymarket? ahaha its even in the picture :P

muel91 said...

Hey you are right... ;D
Thanks!

Post a Comment