Welcome! :))

Finally, high school is over after 3 years! and now before going to Otago University, I have decided to take a one year break and go to Finland ( and other European countries). I would like to share my experience with you =)

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Double Rainbow~~~~~~~

Omg, I saw this on news the other day and it is 25 million views on youtube in less than a month?!
Thats insane! and when i watched it i laugh so much.. this guy sounds really high. hahaha but really hes very inspiring and the rainbow actually looks cool!
see this video! kinda pointless for whole 3mins.. but just listen to what he says!
"What does it mean?" "It's so intense! Wooooh!" haha



Then after watching the first, watch this one because the New Zealand Vodafone has officially made a video about it and its rather amusing one too :D




They made a song about it aswell.. you may wanna hear it, i think I am gonna download it and listen to it to lighten up my mood hahahahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment