Welcome! :))

Finally, high school is over after 3 years! and now before going to Otago University, I have decided to take a one year break and go to Finland ( and other European countries). I would like to share my experience with you =)

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

One of those days..

Firstly, I wanna pray for people in Brisbane, Australia. The flood is terrible over there, hope god helps them all in need.

Well, today.. I was meant to wake up at 9Am so I could go see the movie Tron Legacy 3D at 11AM with my little brother, got my alarm clock sorted the night before and I fell asleep after snooze! I am still in my lazy mood someone should yell at me for that. Anyways I woken up at 10Am, I looked outside, "great.. its raining". So my whole day plans has been ruined! maybe ill go see the movie next Tuesday when its cheap.. I am very sensitive of spending money right now, I wanna buy more clothes from H&M or something :D

So, I am at home again.. nothing so much to do..I looked in my fridge and there's some left overs from last night.. I don't really favour the left overs, I decided to make some fried noodles and have some vegetables for a change Ahaha.
Today, was rather cold for New Zealand summer.. well I guess its just Christchurch, whenever there's no sun, the temperature suddenly drops to 9 or 12C.
Tomorrow or today since its 12.50Am I should read my Finnish guide book I bought it from Whitcoulls and mark where I wanna go to museums, parks, zoos etc etc. anyone wanna recommend me where to go ill make up a list of it. :)
oh and I should start leaning one Finnish phrase everyday. Starting from... tomorrow! I am too lazy =DD


Moi Moi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment