Welcome! :))

Finally, high school is over after 3 years! and now before going to Otago University, I have decided to take a one year break and go to Finland ( and other European countries). I would like to share my experience with you =)

Monday, January 10, 2011

Everything is set to go!

First post ever, please be nice ;D
Yay, finally everything is ready to go! I have my travel insurance, Finnish visa, passport and my E-ticket! Ive been waiting for my Finnish visa for long time! (since November). but I still have to wait for the "day" to depart from New Zealand which is killing me already, I just wanna get out there, explore and work more because this summer holiday has been a lazy one for me =/ but I was gladly to spend  summer Christmas time with my mother, brother, sister, bother-in-law and my niece. That day it reached to 26C!!


My flight schedule goes from Christchurch --> Sydney --> Singapore --> London --> Helsinki!
It would be cool to stay in Australia for day or two but I'm gonna have way too luggages because of my winter clothes, I heard Finnish winter is the coldest in century right now with loads and loads of beautiful fresh snow everyday! ( I wonder if you can get good arm muscle from shoving off snow on walking pathways..I must try and see if my hypothesis is right) Too bad I'm not gonna see the real Australian koalas or kangaroos, but I hope when I come back I will stop over in Sydney or Japan (shopping spree..AGAIN).

P.s My flight date is still anonymousness to my fella Finnish friends ;) I'm sorry but you just have to wait and see when I'm in Kamppi or something. Haha

2 comments:

Elisa said...

sadly the snow is almost like just water now.. :( and roads are really icy! fell down couple times today while walking back home from school. :D

muel91 said...

awwwh! I was waiting for my ice skate!
=DDD

Post a Comment