Welcome! :))

Finally, high school is over after 3 years! and now before going to Otago University, I have decided to take a one year break and go to Finland ( and other European countries). I would like to share my experience with you =)

Sunday, January 30, 2011

safe and sound, but my butt hurts!

Hey guys, seem like my blog has been dusty for while!
and now I am back connected and ready to start blogging again!

I wanna firstly say that, I have arrived safely in Finland! Woooraaaay!
however, one of my frikken luggage is lost somewhere in the world! LOL. and I can't upload any pictures because i don't have the cable for it, so you guys have to patient until 5 days or so... fully sucks, my blog is gonna be lifeless. =D ( gonna stick with google images! ) ---> thats how I looked like for 30mins in Vantaa Airport. rofl.

Well anyways, it was nice to see my friends came to farewell me in ChCh airport on Saturday! Nick, Toby, and Sala. Unfortunately Sala is known to be late in these critical moments, and my thought was spot on, he did came late, So I didn't get to say goodbye to him. hahaha ( although he made it when I just got on the plane ).
Honestly, the farewell was ended in tears =(.

The first flight to Australia on Qantas Airline, wasn't so bad. The only movie showing was "Wall Street, Money Never Sleeps", argh about stock brokers, wasn't so interesting.
Sydney Airport was bigger than what I was expected to be and very bright, because of white walls.
Sadly, I only had 10mins free WiFi because of my flight.



The flight to Singapore for stop over, the 7 hours flight was a tiring one.. firstly, my butts hurt, and I never got the chance to get any sleep at all! I don't like those economic seats, super close together haha.
The gay Stewart had the nice manners towards me, or was he flirting? I am not sure but gay Stewart is way better than woman Stewart. ( I am fully straight ).
Got to Singapore about 12am and waiting for one and a half hour was a tough battle for me.. I tried to go sleep but I was too scared I will be sleeping during boarding time.
argh.. this flight to London from Singapore was the worst of all! It taken me about 14 hours to get there, but glad I got some sleep, still my eyes were red though, I watched couple of movies. Salt, Toystory 3, Killers, Tomorrow When the War Began, Big Bang Theory, Two and a half man.

The first impression about the London, Heathrow Airport was the SIZE. Wow, it was so big, every corner there were shops.. when I arrived there it was 7am in the morning, i walked around, wasn't many people. Omg I paid 2 pounds for 20mins to use internet.. super scam! no free WiFi! Sh#t service!!
after I fell asleep on one of those couches, when i got up at 9am, I was so surprised I thought it was a dream. There were just so many people walking around.. It turn out completely busy! I wonder how busier it gets around 12pm! I bought some earrings there and things are relatively cheaper than Finnish products but unfortunately no cash for me, well only 20pounds. They didn't sell any stamps. What the?! 
Anyways, I killed my 6 hour of waiting time by watching a movie on my laptop "Knight and Day" not a bad movie, looks so fake though. haha

Gah, almost there guys, don't sleep yet by reading this blog, I know I would!
I had to go outside and catch the bus to my airline.. and damn, it was so cold, I was only wearing thin clothings, and this chick at star bucks said, " Are you tryna be Michael Jackson?" What the hell is that mean..? =D
anyways, the flight sucks, this airline wasn't so.. comfortable hahah and very crowded.. So glad another gay Stewart again, he always took care of my needs. LOL.
Love seeing Finnish forest on the plane, it's so beautiful. I'll show you pictures soon ok??

Finally, I arrived in Vantaa Airport at 4.45pm. When through the boarder and then boom! My luggage is missing, good one! I hope it comes soon because most of my clothes is in there..
First meal at McDonald.. whata great kick-off on my Oversea Experience!
Monday tomorrow, I wish to see my beloved friends :)) then I am gonna work hard, I also have to brush up on my Finnish. Someone help me!

G'night ^^

Sam.

2 comments:

Elisa said...

i really think the airplane i saw in the sky was yours :D or at least, it was still bright and sunny! ofc, never can be sure was it yours or not :D

Unknown said...

Bro sounds like a legit as flight. Also sounds like you attract gays.. Unlucky. xD Could be those skinny jeans.. :O Keep us updated.

Post a Comment